Tuesday 8 January 2013

FKLI Trading Strategies [09/01/2013]


By: Bullseye
8/01/2013
Topic:  FKLI Trading Strategies for 9/01/2013

Okay, today I will keep my information short, simple and clear cut, I’ve studied today’s FKLI market and with this I would like to provide you my analysis which I’ve calculated for tomorrow:

FKLI (JAN 2013)

We’ve seen our FKLI closed at 1689 today, with 1690.5 as the highest and 1681 as the lowest. Therefore I would advice to set the strategy as follow:

Technical Chart Analysis
Due to some technical difficulties, InvestACE is unable to upload today’s chart, but we promise we would rectify the issue as soon as we can.

Strategy For 9/1/2013
Today we have encountered a sideway moving trend for FKLI Jan 2013. Through our analysis, there is a high possibility that it may have a rough opening which yields lower at 1683 as the first support. But due to the major trend is still remaining as uptrend, therefore I would advice traders to get ready to long FKLI once it reaches the support (1683).

Disclaimer: The information and analysis mentioned above are solely based on Invest ACE’s personal technical analysis with the aid of professional training, decades of experience and meticulous foresight; Invest ACE shall NOT be held liable for any losses (financially or otherwise) incurred by any parties relying on aforementioned analysis without prior professional consultation. Should you wish to find out more on how to invest wisely, do not hesitate to contact Invest ACE via investace126@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment